Friday, October 5, 2007

Next to the last

Here it is... Almost done.

Podcasts. What is there to say. It feels like the radio through your computer and headphones. I love that there are sermans and lectures on the web that we can find and tap into. This certainly allows one to sit in the comfort of their home. No more fighting traffic, masses of people, early mornings or late nights. Simply find the podcast and you are set.

I listened to two seperate sermons. One was quite dull and the other was half in Japanese. While this affords users to exert less physical energy on their parts, the information out there is so wide and varied that it may take longer to initially get started. I found it overwhleming to try to find something I was interested in. I used Podcast.net. It would be very easy for someone to become addicted to trying all of these out. The same with YouTube. How easy for someone to just sit down and get lost in this new cyberworld.

No comments: